"2-Mrs. Ellis' Class" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: 2-Mrs. Ellis' Class Message
Date: May 15th 2017
Good afternoon! Can you believe we have just 8 days of school left before our kiddos are fourth graders!?! What a wonderful year we've had! Just a few quick reminders:
1. Field Day is Wednesday. Mr. Beattie is still needing volunteers. Thank you to Chris, Trevor, Allie, Ava and Amaya's families for volunteering. Don't forget to come to breakfast that morning! :) If you are able to volunteer, please let me know and I'll pass that along to Mr. Beattie.
2. Awards Ceremony will be next Wednesday morning at 8:15. Please plan to attend!
3. Please check around your house, car, etc. for any books that may belong to me or the school library. If you come across any books your student has outgrown or does not want, and you're willing to part with them, please consider donating them to our classroom library.
4. We will be making tshirts for Field Day on Wednesday. As many of you remember from last year, this is an annual tradition in my class. If you would like to send in anything to help offset the cost, I would greatly appreciate it but DO NOT feel like you have to!
5. Last but not least, thank you so much for the wonderful Teacher Appreciation Week gifts, cards, flowers, Starbucks, etc. I have been incredibly spoiled by your children and yourselves this year. :)
<< Previous: Canned Food Drive
| Archive Index |