"5-Ms. Landers" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: November 27th 2018
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving break. I enjoyed lots of ime with my family. It was a very nice break. We have just 3 1/2 weeks until Christmas break. I would encourage you to check your child's grades, and see how they are doing.
1. The Mary Castle Book Fair will take place December 2nd - 6th. We are in need of volunteers. Please sign-up using the link: http://signup.com/go/RsMMzCX.
2. CoGAT Screener: MSDLT will begin the process of screening students in grades KDG and 2 for high ability identification. The CogAT screener will be given to all students in Kindergarten and grade 2 during the window of November 26 - December 7. The screener will be given to students during the school day by their classroom teacher. A score report will be provided to parents in January. Those students who score a 77 or higher on the screener will then be given the full CogAT test later in January/early February. If you have any questions regarding this process, please call the office of Curriculum, Instruction and Professional Development at 317-423-8327
3. Lost and Found: For the next 10 days, lost and found items will be on display for students to pick up. If your child has came home without their coat, hat, gloves, lunch box or other items, please remind them to check the lost and found.
4. The Honor An Educator program is a great way to personally thank the teachers, administrators, coaches, bus drivers, and staff members who encourage, influence, and inspire students to be the best they can be. When you make a gift to the Honor An Educator Campaign, the Lawrence Township School Foundation sends the recipient a custom designed card with your special sentiment and notifies his/her supervisor of the recognition. All proceeds benefit Foundation programs in Lawrence Township Schools that empower children to tap into their unlimited potential.
To Honor An Educator, please visit www.msdltf.org or pick up and fill out a hard copy form from any Lawrence Township School’s main office and return to the Lawrence Township School Foundation. Recognitions will be accepted until December 7, 2018. Any questions please contact Nancy Liss at 317-423-8300.
It is as easy as 123!
1. Visit the Foundation’s website at www.msdltf.org to make a donation or click the Donate button on the Lawrence Township School Foundation’s Facebook page.
3. Invite your friends to do the same!
Thank you for being a superhero for the students of Lawrence Township. TOGETHER CREATING TOMORROW'S SUPERHEROES!
If you have any questions, please feel free to give me a call or an email.
<< Previous: Upcoming Events
| Archive Index |