We are very excited about our field trip tomorrow to the State Capital Building, Benjamin Harrison Home, and the Indiana State Library!! I wanted provide some information and reminders about this very busy day!
- Please have your student wear their blue Mary Castle Globetrotters T-shirt from last year. If it does not fit or they do not have one, please make sure they wear a blue shirt. If you have any extras please feel free to send those with your student to share.
- If your child signed up to bring a lunch from home please make sure they bring it with them to school tomorrow. A friendly reminder that they may only have water as a beverage.
- We will depart Mary Castle at 9:00 sharp. Please make sure your child is here on time if they are a car rider.
- We will be doing a lot of walking, so gym/tennis shoes are preferred.
- Feel free to send a light jacket/sweatshirt for the chilly morning.
- Please do not send any money as there will be no souvenirs to buy.
- Also no cameras or cell phones should be brought on the trip. I will take pictures and post them on the Mary Castle Facebook page and Seesaw. :)
- Remind your student to be on their best behavior as they are representing Mary Castle.
We are looking forward to a fantastic day! Please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns!